Viper (Blood and Chrome) (Eaglemoss)
|"Viper (Blood and Chrome)"|
An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Model||Viper Mark III|
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||12 March 2020|
Display stand and collectors magazine.
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Viper (Blood and Chrome) is issue #15 from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
From Eaglemoss' product page:
- Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome introduced fans to a stunning array of reimagined, upgraded starships from the original series that served as the inspiration for the all-new Battlestar Galactica series. The upgraded Viper Mark III is the next addition to our Battlestar Galactica Collection!
- Viper Mark III ship is an updated version of the battle-proven Mark II Viper and was introduced during the last years of the First Cylon War. It has a more angular, modern, and "muscular" design compared to its predecessor. The ship design has inspired subsequent iterations of multi-role Vipers, eventually leading to the highly advanced Mark VII Viper. In Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome William Adama takes part in the virtual reality training program on Viper Mark II showcasing all the capabilities of the ship.
- This Viper Mark III ship is brought to life in heavyweight die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. The model captures the larger size of the vessel, its more angular fuselage, and the stunning paint detail: gunmetal grey with red stripes bordered by white trim. We have worked closely with members of Galactica VFX team to ensure that the model is as accurate as possible.
- The ship comes complete with a 16-page magazine packed with in-depth information about Viper Mark III (Blood & Chrome), exclusive behind the scene articles, and an interview with vaunted visual effects artist Doug Drexler.
Information contingent on review of released item.
Pending release from licensor.
- This page count includes the front and back magazine cover.