From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
The site offers the following clues:
- A quote: "You have heard my voice countless times, yet you do not know my name."
- The description of the final Cylon given by the First Hybrid: " ...and the fifth, still in shadow..." (Razor)
- An audio clip of Kara Thrace breathing heavily while moving through rustling grass, and being asked "Kara what is it, what does it mean?"
- A clip of a press conference for Lee Adama where he answers a question about the fifth Cylon. His answer is edited out, and elicits an unamused reaction from Tom Zarek.
- An image of a floating fetus with a glowing red spine (This was a cinematic element from the Miniseries. The device has been since disused except for this image, used in Season 3 promotional ads.)
- A clip of Virtual Six confronting Baltar about taking on the old gods, and becoming godlike himself.
- A version of the Last Supper photograph but with Laura Roslin removed.
- Baltar speaks to Galen Tyrol about his move from being a scientist to a more religious viewpoint.
- Adama walks through a hallway, angrily demanding a sidearm from a marine. He continues to walk, opening a hatch and entering the room, then the clip goes black as Adama says, "Sit down, Cylon."
- Gaeta smokes while talking to Baltar about his interest in architecture, and says that he hopes people eventually realize who he is. The video goes black, and Baltar's voice echoes "I know who you are.".
- In an audio clip, a male voice says "every revolution begins with one small act of courage, but I hope you know how serious this will have consequences". A number of voices begin asking questions in a largely unintelligible babble. After the babble quiets down, a second voice is heard saying "serving in a corrupt administration" a third voice says "you know exactly what I'm talking about", a fourth voice says "our little secret", a fifth voice is heard saying "or anyone else" and a sixth voice says "so I guess a pity frak is out of the question". A bell deeps gongs twelve times, then the clip falls silent.
- A voice on the PA announces a fire, ordering an evacuation. Starbuck greets Narcho, who declares that he is in charge and orders her to handle the evacuation. She grabs and questions him, and he responds by telling her to get her hands off him and says that no one knows what she is anymore.
- A clip from the scene in "Guess What's Coming to Dinner?" in which William and Lee Adama, Laura Roslin and Saul Tigh discuss their secret plan to hold onto the final five until they find Earth.
- William Adama walks into a washroom and drinks an alcoholic beverage from a bottle. He then washes his face and notices the reflection of a large rip in the wall. He turns around, examining the rip.
- In this audio clip, Hoshi announces an incoming signal from Colonial One, William Adama tells him to put the signal through and Gaeta asks Baltar what he wants. The signal is scrambled, Baltar says he "wants this to stop", saying "this is madness", Baltar tells Gaeta that he knows he's a good man mentions "our little secret", and offering to show him the way if he is hungry for redemption, Gaeta says goodbye and Baltar begs him to listen, the clip ends at this point.
- In this audio clip, several distorted voices can be heard speaking. The phrases "Do you remember what we said on New Caprica?", "how we talked about trying to live for today", "maybe today is all we have left", "I've earned the right to live a little before I die", "...haven't I?", "We believe the fifth Cylon to be..." and "the fifth" can be made out. When the clip is played in reverse, Tigh can be heard saying "you're the fifth."
- A clip from "The Road Less Traveled", just after Mathias is killed by the exploding Heavy Raider, in which the crew on the Demetrius is discussing Starbuck and whether she is a Cylon.
- A picture showing Hot Dog and Tyrol in the sickbay standing and pondering at an empty bed.
- A picture of Saul Tigh amidst some ruins consisting of blocks of reinforced concrete.